I’m honored that you’ve taken the time to visit my speaking page.
I know how hard it is to find the right speaker for your event.
You want to find someone people will remember and hopefully, take home actionable information they can use.
How I like to work
- I will bring to your event a presentation prepared with your audience in mind.
- We’ll communicate consistently before your event to ensure I’m speaking to your event’s goals and objectives.
- I’ll provide follow-up materials to send to your audience so they can self-serve as they continue their growth and development.
I understand the dynamics of “how work is” today.
I’m a mental health professional in private practice. But before that, I spent more than 20 years in the corporate environment. Many of those years were in high stress and high-performance environments in the retail, energy and healthcare industries.
I loved my work, but I struggled to manage my stress levels every day. I even began having physical signs that the stress was too much. I did the best I could, but I couldn’t figure out quite how to get on top of it.
What I know now is that I had the ability to take control of my stress all along. I just didn’t have access to the information that would really help me, in spite of wellness programs and EAP resources.
I love to share with audiences real and tangible ways they can manage stress right where they sit.
On the leadership front, I love to work with leaders to help them find tactical ways to exercise their leadership.
Great leaders can help reduce stress for their teams, but how does that work around the conference room table?
We have so much great leadership information to pull from, but so much of it doesn’t provide the tactical how-to:
- What does it look like in real life to connect with your team?
- How exactly do you use active listening to bolster your team’s confidence in you?
- How can you use empathy to help your team feel heard and appreciated?
- How can you effectively solve conflict on your teams and build stronger bonds?
Leaders are often left with great ideas but little understanding of how to execute them. And they’re trying so hard even as the grounds of change are constantly shifting beneath them.
And, oh yes, leaders have their own stress to manage at work.
I bring this empathy into my topics.
I greatly value my authentic approach that’s not just the same old stuff.
You can check out some of my recent videos for a range of my topics.
In March 2019, I’ll be releasing my first book. And I’m also launching a YouTube show to cover topics related to stress at work and other topics that affect professionals today. I’m very excited about this show, because we’ll be hearing from real people who have overcome challenges we can all relate to. Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss the launch!
Click the button below to contact me about speaking for your team or organization. I’ll get back in touch with you right away!